Thank you for your interest in getting tattooed! Please take the time to read through this entire page before contacting.
-Michelle only tattoos using the colors black, red and white.???
-Michelle only tattoos their own art work.
-Michelle will consider cover-ups if they are palm-sized????
White Ink on Black Ink Tattoos:
Black Out Work:
Michelle's rate for black out work is $____/hour.
There will be a $___ deposit taken for all black out projects, which is in place to reserve your dates on the calendar.
This deposit will come off of the final session when the project is completed.
Failure to confirm and show up for appointments will result in loss of deposit.
Scheduling & Deposits:
You can absolutely use your credit or debit card, but we will charge a 3% convenience fee.
A full day requires a $____ deposit, $____ for white over black ink projects. The deposit will be applied to your final session when your tattoo is completed.
If you need to reschedule your appointment, your deposit will continue to be applied to your final tattoo session, provided that you give 48 hours advance notice. If you are a no-show or cancel without 48 hours notice, you will need to put down another deposit to reschedule.
Deposits are non-refundable and are only applied to the original agreed upon project.
Please answer the following questions in your initial email:
1. Are you local to Pittsburgh, PA? If, not, where would you be traveling from?
2. Have you had tattoo work done in the past? / Are you heavily tattooed?
3. Are you able to visit prior to a first appointment for a consultation with Michelle if needed?
4. What is your basic tattoo concept?
5. What is your preferred body placement of the tattoo?
6. What is your preferred size of the tattoo?
7. If needed and if possible to get tattooed up to once a week to finish your piece, How often would you like to / be able to get tattooed? (For larger pieces)
8. What is your phone number? / Is texting and/or phone call okay?
9. Will you send over photos the area(s) you would like to have tattooed? (Please take photos from all angles so that the entire area is visible.)
(These will help Michelle decide approximate time the project will take to complete, size/skin texture/etc. Ultimately, Michelle will not be able to give you a definitive amount of time the project will take, as there are many variables, but she can provide an estimate.)
10. Will you send 4-6 picture examples of Michelle's work that you like (You can check out @________ on Instagram)
Thank you for your interest and support!